[Asterisk-Users] Pickupexten not working

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Wed Mar 22 01:34:05 MST 2006

Hi group. I have huge problem. My pickup exten #8 isn't working.

This is what I have configured.

pbx*CLI> show features
Builtin Feature           Default Current
---------------           ------- -------
Pickup                    *8      #8

In sip.conf I have

callgroup=2
pickupgroup=2

For called party and same for person that is trying to pick up the call.

The person that is trying to pick up exten gets busy signal (Cisco 7905) or error message "Number does not exist. Call rejected: 404 Not Found" (SJ phone - softphone).

I'm running * 1.2.5 and phones that are trying to pick extension are Cisco 7905 and SJ phone.

Please help. This is serious problem for me.

--
Tomislav Parcina
tparcina#lama.hr