[Asterisk-Users] Native MOH - Convert mp3 to ulaw

El Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Tue Mar 21 20:04:01 MST 2006

John Novack wrote:

> Wavepad works well, without complaining about libraries, and you can
> even edit. listen to the results and back out,if need be.
> Harder to use for those who aren't sighted, though
>
> John Novack

You could also use Audacity, which has a bunch of filters and effects that you
can use, like echo, equalization, high/low pass, noise filters etc.

Speaking of noise filters, I really like the one used in Goldwave. Quite useful
for people who use el-cheapo mics and record in a somewhat noisy environment
(yours truly included).

Flynn