[Asterisk-Users] pickup a call in queue

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 17:59:30 MST 2006

> > When we have several calls in different queues, is there some sort of
> > way to open a channel between a (sip-)phone and a SPECIFIC call in a
> > queue using the Asterisk manager api?
> >
> > We would like to do this even when we are not a member of that specific
> > queue.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
> If you have FOP, and if the call come in thru a ZAP channel, you can
> drag the ZAP channel to your extension. This should work.

In the latest version (0.25), you can have buttons for each queue
position showing clid number and clid name, and you can drag them to
any other phone you want... no need to look into the Zap buttons.. and
it also shows individual timers for each person waiting on that queue.

It uses the manager redirect command

Regards,

--
Nicolás Gudiño