[Asterisk-Users] Aterisk with Realtime

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Tue Mar 21 11:28:09 MST 2006

If you're using a mysql backend, it may be simpler to use res_mysql to get
to it since it's designed specifically for use with mysql.  Just change
your configuration file extconfig.conf and change everything that says
odbc over to mysql, and use the cdr_mysql plugin for the mysql connection.

If you want to use odbc, make sure you can connect to the DSN with ->
"isql <DSN>".  If that connects, then you need to double check your
res_odbc.conf (and cdr_odbc.conf, but I've never been able to get two odbc
plugins working at the same time... we use cdr_pgsql for our cdr's) file
to make sure it has the right info.

Aaron