[Asterisk-Users] DTMF leak with IAXy & call waiting Bug?

Zachary McGibbon zachary.mcgibbon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 11:00:42 MST 2006

I have only been able to confirm this issue with my IAXy as it is the
only ATA I have.

I am running 1.2.5 stable.

Example:

User @ exten 100 (iaxy) receives call from PSTN (call 1).

While on the call, another user from PSTN (call 2) calls 100 (iaxy)
sending a call waiting beep to the iaxy.  User 100 answers the call
from PSTN call 2 putting PSTN call 1 on hold with music.

While call 1 is on hold, the user hits DTMF buttons on their phone and
user @ 100 hears these DTMF tones.  This should not happen as this
user (call 1) is on hold and shouldn't be able to interupt the call
between 100 and call 2.

Can someone else try and re-produce this and see if this is a bug?

Thank you!

Zachary McGibbon
zachary.mcgibbon at gmail.com