[Asterisk-Users] How to make groups of extensions ???

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Mar 21 09:12:54 MST 2006

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 10:53, C F wrote:
> As others have told you already, RTFM. Context is what you are looking for.

Uh, I'm not exactly sure how contexts will help him here.

Zaptel channel groups will help him.  Contexts won't do shit here unless I'm
grossly misinterpreting what he wants.  Francisco's (and your) RTFM wasn't
exactly helpful.  Even in the Asterisk Handbook draft the concept of channel
groups is *very* easy to miss.

-A.