[Asterisk-Users] Voice mail not working with Asteriks 1.2.5

Mazhar Hussain mmazhar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 07:13:21 MST 2006

Hi,

I have upgraded my  PBX  to Asterisk 1.2.5   , previously I was using
Asterisk 1.0.9, and Every thing was working fine ,But now voice mail is not
working. The error I am receiving in log files is like following,

WARNING[2413] app_voicemail.c: No entry in voicemail config file for '12'

 I have searched for solution a lot can Any one of you let me know how can I
solve this issue do I need to apply any patch for asterisk

 Here is voicemail.conf  config file

[general]

format=wav49|gsm|wav

serveremail=asterisk

attach=yes

skipms=3000

maxsilence=10

silencethreshold=128

maxlogins=3

saycid=yes

[zonemessages]

eastern=America/New_York|'vm-received' Q 'digits/at' IMp

central=America/Chicago|'vm-received' Q 'digits/at' IMp

central24=America/Chicago|'vm-received' q 'digits/at' H 'digits/hundred' M
'hours'

[headoffice]

901=>111, Arshed User, mazhar at nettechltd.com

12 => 235, Mazhar User, mazhar at nettechltd.com

6412 => 235, Mazhar User, mazhar at nettechltd.com

[other]

1234 => 5678,Company2 User,root at localhost

And here is modules.conf file

[modules]

autoload=yes

noload => app_intercom.so

noload => chan_modem.so

noload => chan_modem_aopen.so

noload => chan_modem_bestdata.so

noload => chan_modem_i4l.so

load => res_musiconhold.so

noload => chan_alsa.so

[global]

A quick response in this regard will be highly appreciated

Thanks,

Mazhar