[Asterisk-Users] Problem with chan_iax.c implimentation causes bad audio?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 05:19:02 MST 2006

I was going to avoid naming names :P   But anyway.. yes it's
asterlink.  Guys seem nice enough.. and by golly.. when I switched to
SIP the termination is crystal clear... so far I'm happy with the
service from Asterlink... just wish I could use IAX2.... oh well..
it really matters not to me HOW I get the audio stream.. just that it
works and is stable.