[Asterisk-Users] Phones were working fine - Now there is no audio when calling between extensions

Gabriel Afana asterisk at gafana.com
Mon Mar 20 17:29:49 MST 2006

Hey group,
    I have a Polycom 501 and a 301 together in my office.  Each phone is
registered to a different server.  When I call one of the phones from the
other, the other phone rings no problem (the calls are passed between
servers via IAX).  However, when I answer it, there is absolutely no audio
in either direction.  This just started happening today.

    It was working great before - I just plugged them in, got them
registered and I was calling between phones no problem.  Now I dont know
what is happening and I cannot figure it out.  It seems like a NAT issue,
but I have qualify=yes, nat=yes and insecure=port,invite.

- Gabe