[Asterisk-Users] hunt groups

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Mon Mar 20 09:41:11 MST 2006

What I would like to do is...

exten => 1000,1,Dial(sip/1000)(zap/g1,97837560)

exten=> 1000,2,Voicemail(u1000)

Basically a follow me app that rings numerous interfaces and allows me
to answer or it to time out and go to vmail. I didn't include the time
out here as I am hoping someone can tell me where that needs to be. I
really don't want to make the caller ring one interface and then the
other. Ideally I would be able to press pound after answering so that it
didn't continue to ring the other interface. Most of the apps that I saw
do this are basically the same as forwarding the extension, any system
can do that and I know asterisk is better than that.

Jordan Novak

Communications Technician

Logistics Health Inc.

1319 Saint Andrews Street