[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Users Mailing List Traffic

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Mar 20 08:05:12 MST 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 09:39, Kristian Larsson wrote:
> I just love this attitude.

A modicum of thought for others may save you from yourself.  This has been
discussed many, many times.  The problem is a complex one, and one that has
been thought through many times by people much smarter than you and I.  The
general consensus has been that having 50 lists is *no* better than having
the three (more if you count the svn commits, documentation, etc.) we have
now.

Why can you not understand this, or at least read over the archives which
point this out and contain the entire discussion regarding the problem?  Why
do you instead post this snarky, sarcastic comment?  Do we need to cater to
you and rehash all the discussion just for your benefit?

> Could someone managing these lists outline the
> requirements to change the lists?

Read the archives.  Do your own homework.

> Do we need a vote or is it something which can be
> simply adopted once the right people recognize the
> problem (and if so, who is the right people)?

Again, read the archives.  The answers and reasons behind this are all there.

-A.