[Asterisk-Users] How to make caller groups ???

Faisal Inam mfaisalinam at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 05:24:09 MST 2006

Hello All !!!

  I have 4 PSTN lines in the PBX server 1,2,3,4.

  First line will be used by only one extension (i.e. for the boss) for incoming and outgoing. This line is dedicated for him only.(

  The remaining lines will be shared by the employees

  1) Group A have access to lines 2 , 3 & 4.
  2) Group B have access to lines  3 & 4
  3) Group C have access to line 4

  I want to know that how i will make that groups.

  I will be grateful for ur help.

  Thanks a lot.
  Faisal