[Asterisk-Users] MixMonitor and transferred calls

John Daragon john at argv.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 04:53:07 MST 2006

Hi;

I'm trying to record all inbound and outbound calls at a site, and I
have a problem with inbound calls that are transferred by a receptionist
using Snom's handset buttons (i.e. SIP transfer rather than using the
key sequences defined in features.conf).

The first leg of the call is recorded fine. There is, however, no
recording after the transfer. Am I correct in thinking that I'll have to
use Asterisk native transfer for this to work ?

jd