[Asterisk-Users] GS BT102 dual ethernet port -bandwidth impact

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sun Mar 19 19:03:51 MST 2006

Its a 10 meg "half-duplex" switch in the phone. When the ethernet
utilization approaches 80% (or more), packets are dropped, impacting the
voice conversation. What that implies is not connecting a PC to the
second jack if that PC bursts any significant amount of data traffic.
Nothing more, nothing less.