[Asterisk-Users] Sending ANI to TDM40B FXS?

Bryan Field-Elliot bryan at nextalarm.com
Sun Mar 19 10:04:40 MST 2006

We are using TDM40B's to connect some devices to Asterisk which depend
on caller information arriving as ANI, rather than as Caller ID. I am
unsure if the TDM40B supports this in the first place, and if so, I am
unsure how to configure it so. I've searched the wiki but couldn't find
anything. Can someone please confirm whether or not this is possible? As
a fallback I could reconfigure my FXS analog device to use Caller ID but
I would rather leave it as ANI if possible.

Thank you,

Bryan