[Asterisk-Users] A general deployment question (OT)

Rob Gillan rob at dzhon.com
Sat Mar 18 20:32:11 MST 2006

Does anyone have a guesstimate of how many active Asterisk
installations there are?  Sorry this is off topic, need it for a
customer proposal and they need comfort on stability.  A count of the
downloads from Digium would be a good start but I couldn't find this
anywhere with Google.  Feedback from anyone who may know near actual
data would be appreciated rather than simply guessing, as I hope this
doesn't generate too many posts (sorry if it does).

Cheers
Rob