[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP600 - no ring?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sat Mar 18 19:51:00 MST 2006

Have a strange problem...

When a C7960 calls the Polycom ip600, the ip600's first line button
blinks, the ip600 display shows the proper callerid, but the phone does
not ring at all.

If I call the same ip600 from a bt102, the ip600 rings properly.

If I call the same ip600 from another C7960, the ip600 rings properly.

All phones and asterisk are on the same lan within a few feet.

The ip600 is running v1.5.2.0054 and works very well in all other respects.

Any thoughts on how to diagnose this? (Its definitely not an asterisk
config problem.)