[Asterisk-Users] How to enable talking in chanspy while spying?

Steven Totaro stotaro at bluehippo.com
Sat Mar 18 13:27:59 MST 2006

This is an age old question.  Unless something has changed, it is
possible but not included functionality.  A group of people paid to have
this functionality developed but since they paid they decided not to
release it back into the asterisk community.  I am not sure if it for
sale or not or even if it is, what the cost is.

If you are listening to a zap channel with zapscan, it works like we
want but not with chanspy (my understanding anyways).

I need the same functionality for my call center so if you find a
solution (even if it has to be purchased) please post back to the list.

Thanks,
Steve