[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 3000 DMTF

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Sat Mar 18 11:08:13 MST 2006

Try with dtmfmode=auto and DTMF Tx Method: InBand+INFO, this was the
best configuration for me, although still not 100% guarantee. If the
dtmf tones are sent very fast without a 1 sec delay, in most of the
cases asterisk won't detect half of them. There are a couple of patches
for the trunk regarding this issue, but they didn't work for me.

HTH,
Vahan

Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:
> I have three Sipura 3000 FXO untis for incoming PSTN lines on a small
> pbx. There is an IVR to select the extension. The DTMF tones are not
> being sensed so the IVR does not work and incoming calls are not being
> answered. I have listed my sip.conf entries.
>
> Is there any solution to this?
[snip]