[Asterisk-Users] Fake Ring Tone/Compile Addon

Kenige Ho kengiepanda at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 04:29:12 MST 2006

Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Fake Ring Tone/Compile Addon
       <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Kenige Ho wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am currently have this problem in which I am sending call out from the
> Zaptel TE405 to a VoIP gateway.  But the problem that the call over to the
> VoIP Gateway will always have a fake ring tone.  Can you please give some
> pointer how to fix this problem?

Don't use the fake ring option to dial.  This is the "r" option.

Dear Manxpower,

I didn't use the 'r' option in my Dial command, and the funny thing that out
going to my SIP Phones doesn't have fake ring tone.  But there is always
fake ring tone, when sending out to the VoIP Gateway and I am sure that I
don't set it in the VoIP gateway.  Please help.  Thanks.

Regards,
Kengie