[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Users Mailing List Traffic

David Rahn DRahn at gotoci.com
Fri Mar 17 20:59:32 MST 2006

This would lend its self to less repitition of questions as the lists
would be much more searchable .... At this time I 3 months of this list
and it is over 13,900 messages.

In other words GREAT IDEA I THIRD THAT!!

I do think all hardware disscussion ( as it effects Asterisk) should be
grouped togeather. As it is not always the exact same problem that is
what helps to fix your problem ...

Just my 2 cents
Dave