[Asterisk-Users] Booklet (mini hacking guide) for Asterisk + Asterisk-Java + NISTSIP + SIPp

Cokorda Raka Angga Jananuraga cokorda_raka at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 17:29:24 MST 2006

Hi,

... I'm sorry for posting it twice (I forgot to turn
off HTML mode in my yahoo) ...

I would like to share the booklet I've written. It-s
about developing telephony application on top of
Asterisk, using other open source stuffs like
Asterisk-Java library, NIST-SIP library, and SIPp for
testing.

I make the files -- a PDF and a targz that contains
the source code -- available on:
http://www.simitel.com/resources/booklet1

I hope I can gather some feedbacks from the readers,
to find out the defects in my writings. Please let me
know if there is anything inaccurate / completely
stupid.

I'd also like to know the effectivenes of the booklet
in making someone who has never got in touch with
Asterik and telephony in general -- but can do Java --
to understand the things explained in the booklet.

Suggestions and critics in the style of writing,
choice of words, and format are also welcome.
Basically, anything that could contribute to the
improvement :)

Ok, that's all. Enjoy.

Best regards,
Raka -- http://www.jroller.com/page/donraka