[Asterisk-Users] Call transfer problems, SOLVED

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Fri Mar 17 12:40:18 MST 2006

Hi All, in regards to my previous queries about call transfers not working from inside, several days of searching turned up this posting:

I got this to work by editing the line
exten => s,14,Dial(${OUT_${ARG1}}/${OUTNUM})
to say
exten => s,14,Dial(${OUT_${ARG1}}/${OUTNUM},,Tt)
in extensions.conf

seems like many people have had this issue in the past, I guess it's AMP related, as I added those options in the 'general settings' dialog in AMP, but it would never work when the call originated internally & went out of the office (oddly enough, internal calls would transfer fine)... so, no idea why this is mucked up, but the above hint seems to have resolved my issue.

jus fyi...

Dan