[Asterisk-Users] Sticky Problem SER/Asterisk

David Thomas punknow at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 12:13:07 MST 2006

I'm sure there is some briliant person out there that can figure this
out, but I have gone over this so many times it's just a headache.

I was able to make a decent setup using OpenSER w/Asterisk only as
voicemail, but I really needed to support IAX as well so I'm back to
Asterisk again. Depending on the call features you need,
SER/Mediaproxy can do just about everything Asterisk can in regards to
SIP. You do miss out on a lot of the traditional PBX functionality
though.

regards,
David