[Asterisk-Users] Development news :: T38 passthrough support

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at digitalpath.net
Fri Mar 17 10:10:53 MST 2006

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 11:26:45AM +0000, Paul Hayes wrote:
> The SPA-2100 is the only one to support T.38 at the moment though.  SPA-2002
> has the ability to support t.38 (i.e. it has the processing power required) but
> the firmware support isn't there yet.

Per our sales contact at Cisco for VoIP, they have no plans to release
firmware for the SPA-2002 with T38 support.  Instead they are supposedly
developing a replacement product but it won't be ready for several months.

Hopefully that info is wrong as it would seem to make a lot of sense for
them to release T38 firmware for these devices.

Ray