[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on hosted server

Can2002 ml-asterisk at notleyc.fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 17 06:07:03 MST 2006

I'd planning on install Asterisk on a hosted Linux box we're setting up.
 The hosting provider that seems to offer the best deal can install
either Debian 3.1 or SUSE 9.x or 10.0 in either 32 or 64 bit editions
(running on AMD 64 bit).

My experience has been gained on RedHat to date, but I do have some SUSE
experience.  I assume I'll have no problems running Asterisk on SUSE,
but I'd appreciate any recommendations.  Also, should I be safe on a 64
bit distribution?

Cheers,
Chris
--