[Asterisk-Users] Queues Not Reporting Estimated Hold Time

Faris Raouf asterisk at raouf.net
Fri Mar 17 05:42:59 MST 2006

I'm getting the same thing since upgrading from 1.0.x to 1.2.x - no
queue hold time announcements.

There are other oddities in queues in 1.2.x compared to 1.0.x too. But
I'm always afraid to raise them as bugs in case they are not, and 1.0.x
was going things the wrong way and 1.2.x is going things the right way :-)

Faris.