[Asterisk-Users] module load order for Junghanns qozap and TDMcard

Olivier Krief olivier.krief at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 01:54:28 MST 2006

Hello,

I would be delighted to know if you successfully bridged fax calls between
both cards, as I suppose :
- the Junghanns QuadBRI is connected to PSTN,
- at least, one analog fax is connected to the Digium TDM card.

Personnally, I had ongoing problems with fax calls crossing Junghanns BRI
card (from one port to another) :
5 to 15% of fax (incoming or outgoing) are interrupted.
I don't know if that comes from excessive server load or any missing
ressource (PCI bus, ...).

I was thinking about :
- directly connecting faxes on Digium TDM card instead,
- use Junghanns BRI card as a pure access system,
- and bet that voice and fax calls safely use PCI bus.

I couldn't get any clue (nor reply) from Junghanns stating that this card
correctly "switches" ISDN calls.

Learning from your experience would be great for me.

Regards