[Asterisk-Users] regexten

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Thu Mar 16 23:49:42 MST 2006

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 04:41:42PM -0700, Douglas Garstang wrote:

> [...]

no you have only one context - see above your email - both
your static context and your regexten context are named 'sip_autoreg'
and asterisk cannot handle this case.
As i said, it is a bug (at least the fact that it doesn't send an
error message) and i reported it already.
There is a workaround, which is using contexts with different
names and including the 'dynamic' one into the static one,
so the problem is not terribly critical.

Hope now it is clear enough.

bye
luigi