[Asterisk-Users] OT: Unblocking bloced CID

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 19:58:08 MST 2006

You wont (or shouldn't) get it on a PRI or POTS. If you have an 800
number, or otherwise received it as part of the ANI info for billing,
then it is illegal to unblock it, if fact AFAIK these are the *only*
regulations from the FCC regulating callerid:
1. It cannot be unblocked if the user requested to be blocked.
2. If you receive it because you have an 800 number, you are not
allowed to use it for anything else (read marketing) but billing.