[Asterisk-Users] New ncurses Asterisk Manager Interface

El Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Thu Mar 16 18:14:56 MST 2006

Hi Sig,

I'm trying to compile the assman package, but some errors come up:

dceptcons:/usr/local/src/libassman-current # make
make -C libassman
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/libassman-current/libassman'
cc -I../inc -Wall   -c -o assman.o assman.c
In file included from assman.c:8:
manager_status.h:4:16: db.h: No such file or directory
manager_status.h:9:16: db.h: No such file or directory
In file included from assman.c:8:
manager_status.h:57: error: parse error before '*' token
manager_status.h:57: error: parse error before '*' token
manager_status.h:57: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
`manager_database_init'
manager_status.h:57: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
manager_status.h:60: error: parse error before '*' token
manager_status.h:61: error: parse error before '*' token
manager_status.h:62: error: parse error before '*' token
manager_status.h:63: error: parse error before '*' token
make[1]: *** [assman.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/libassman-current/libassman'
make: *** [all] Error 2

is the db.h file missing from the current tarball? I just downloaded it a couple
of minutes ago.

cheers
flynn