[Asterisk-Users] Re: transfers/parked calls + polycom 501

sdgesa gaeharth pollux1234567890 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 12:23:11 MST 2006

[2-9]11|0T|011xxx.T|[0-1][2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxT

  I have never had this changed on any phones. This should be the default.

  Does this value change based on what extensions are available to the  phone via asterisk extensions file? In other words, does asterisk tell  the phone what extensions are available and then the polycoms change  the map themselves?

  thanks

This sounds like a digitmap issue...  from your sip.cfg what is your
digitmap set to?

Sean