[Asterisk-Users] Action after _caller_ has hungup(cmd Dial 'g'-option)

Christian B bencokakao at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 11:16:17 MST 2006

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:19:05 +0200
Benchev <bbench at mail.bg> wrote:

> > Hmm, both of you recommend a solution with the dial cmd in an
> > agi-script, i would prefer a direct solution but i guess there is none.
> There is - "H"   - Allow the calling party to hang up by hitting the '*' DTMF
> digit.
> I though that your main concern was how to cachup the hangup
> and deal with the result of a call(see my previous email ), which
> is bigger pain than H.
> Sorry misunderstanding you.
> Benchev

no no, you've understood perfectly right. i want to handle the call
after the caller has hungup, just as deadagi does. in the meanwhile
i've tried to write a deadagi for this, but since my dialstring
includes pipes("Zap/G1/123423|120|gA(xyz)") it's a real pain in the ass
to send this to asterisk(asterisk swallows the | and misinterprets \|)
a direct solution, like the "g" option would be great, but i guess i'm
out of luck here... :-(

thanks for your help though...

regards
chris