[Asterisk-Users] capiHOLD missing in BRIstuff 0.3.0

Jens.Kammann at dlr.de Jens.Kammann at dlr.de
Thu Mar 16 10:45:41 MST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade an Asterisk 1.0 with chan_capi 0.3.4 to a more
recent version, but I cannot find any working combination of Asterisk an
chan_capi any more:

On "junghanns.net" there is a chan_capi 0.3.6, but this won't compile
against any recent Asterisk (missing channel_pvt.h).
The production version of BRIstuff comes with an old asterisk (1.0), the
experimental version 0.3.0-PRE-1 includes an asterisk 1.2.4 and
compiles, but the module "capiHOLD" is missing.

Any ideas ?

Regards,
    Jens