[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk RealTime Question, Please help

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Thu Mar 16 10:32:22 MST 2006

Hi All,

I will again tell what I am trying to do.

I have around 1000 DID's and I have to setup context for each of it's
extension
and I want to do that dynamically and I do not want to change extensions.conf
all the time manually whenever I want to add new context instead I will do it
in Mysql DB but without mentioning that in extensions.conf asterisk is not
taking it. Asterisk complains that extension is invalid as it is unable
to find
context in Mysql DB. It works only when I give context name and under
it switch
to real time.

Please tell me what can I do for this? I have been searching and trying but
could not get near to that :(

Thanks,
Manoj.

Quoting mkumar at mantragroup.com: