[Asterisk-Users] Fw: help required configuring card

rnacharya rnacharya at bbsr.syscomes.com
Thu Mar 16 08:58:50 MST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: rnacharya
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:56 AM
Subject: help required configuring card

Hii,

    I've a Digium TE205P  card and I'm running asterisk at home in a box.I want to configure this card in that box.But as it is a dual port card I'm not sure how to configure it in my box.Basically I want to connect one T1 connection in one port and in anather port of the card I'll attach my Epbx so that I can make use of existing telephone.If any body can suggest what is the cable type required for connecting the EPBX to the card.Please help.The protocol in T1 we are using is E&M.

regards
rudra