[Asterisk-Users] Stuck. Extenions.conf? Realtime? MySQL? Grrrrr!

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 05:57:29 MST 2006

<snip>
> It's making you miserable, and YOU are making a lot
> of us miserable with
> your incessant and childish whining.
</snip>

1)I will go out here and defend doug. It has been a
loooong time since we have heard him whine. Back in
the day his emails werent th best and we asked him to
change his tone and he did. We are more than happy to
help him. That is what we are here for. All of his
emails to the list are for help with complex issues
that a lot of us dont deal with as often as he does

2)We need a little chuckle some times, and a stress
release. I think doug is speaking for a lot of us
here. The other day I was setting up a box and was at
it for 6 hours straight with no break. By the time I
was done I needed a new pack of smokes and the ash
tray was full.