[Asterisk-Users] Server freeze with meetme and sip GSM users and ztdummy

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Thu Mar 16 03:02:13 MST 2006

Hi all

The first problem I noticed, is that I get very choppy sound, when there are
users wich connect to meetme via GSM. Is there a way to force meetme to user
aLaw even if the user is connected via gsm?

The second problem is that I already had two server freezes just after a gsm
user connected to meetme. And known issues?

Benoit Panizzon
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    System Services