[Asterisk-Users] Failed to read gains: Invalid argument

Richard OSS oss_richard at rogers.com
Wed Mar 15 21:46:18 MST 2006

Ooops...I thought I'd clean up my config files and check for typos. Turns out I was making my problems worse. <grin>

  Am surprised As terisk does not complain. Another thing happened to me also. I typed [channel] instead of [channels]. ztcfg looked ok. Asterisk did not complain when started. It just did not create the channels.

  Learning a lot. It's painful but fun.

  Thanks.

  richard

"Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com> wrote:
  Richard OSS wrote:

> rxgain => 0.0
> txgain => 0.0
> callgroup => 1
> pickupgroup => 1
> immediate => no
> channel => 1-23

Where did you find any example that suggested using '=>' for every
setting was appropriate? It's not. Use '=' for normal settings, and '=>'
for assigning channel numbers.