[Asterisk-Users] Echo Cancellation

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:29:24 MST 2006

That's good to know Francdois,

I was not aware of that.  I talked to a Sangoma tech about that possibility
and they told me that although their hardware echo can is just an added
module, there are some minor differences on the board it mounts to as well
so it's not a possibility to upgrade a non-hardware echo can Sangoma analog
card as far as I know.