[Asterisk-Users] Toshiba Strata DK-280 support?

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 08:44:21 MST 2006

On 3/15/06, Charles Marcus <CMarcus at media-brokers.com> wrote:

> Can anyone provide any feedback on using this system with Asterisk? Am I
> wasting my time even thinking about it?

I run Asterisk partnered up to the 280 (424 for us). We have a 6 cabinet
installation of the Toshiba so I understand you dilemma. There are some
quirks with the 280 that make it a challenge to use Asterisk with, but it's
do-able. Keep in mind, you can move to the CTX or the CIX and still keep a
lot of your investment and those systems play much better with Asterisk.

-Brian