[Asterisk-Users] Incoming calls

Josh mylist13 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 07:54:23 MST 2006

Hi,

I run an asterisk server. The configuration is very basic.
Here is my question :
When someone calls my phone line, which is connected to an FXO card,
asterisk is answering using the context :

; Incoming calls goes to this default context  :
[incoming-rtc]
include => postes-sip
;
exten => s,1,Goto(menu,1)
exten => s,2,Hangup
;
exten => menu,1,SetVar(count=0)
exten => menu,2,Answer
exten => menu,3,Background(silence/1)
exten => menu,4,Background(josh/welcome-msg)
exten => menu,5,Background(silence/5)
exten => menu,6,SetVar(count=$[${count} + 1])
exten => menu,7,GotoIf($[${count} < 1]?4) ; Repeat 3 times
exten => menu,8,Goto(s,2)

When a friend calls, I would like for him to enter a 4 digit password
in order to access to a sub-menu, if  no password is entered, then the
welcome msg is said ...

Any hints on how to do that ??

Thanks a lot !