[Asterisk-Users] misdn problem

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Wed Mar 15 06:37:27 MST 2006

I am trying to use misdn insted of zaphfc to drive two billion isdn cards
zaphfc is ok, but the problem with cdr and the fact tha you always have to
wait the bristuffed version of asterisk took me to
try another way.
so I downloaded the misdn installation script from beronet for the last
version ( I am using asterisk stable 1.2, so now is 1.2.5)
wget http://www.beronet.com/downloads/install-misdn-mqueue.tar.gz

tar -zxvf install-misdn-mqueue.tar.gz
cd /usr/src/install-misdn-mqueue
make
make install
everything OK

/etc/init.d/misdn-init scan

/etc/init.d/misdn-init config

/etc/init.d/misdn-init start
everything OK

then I modify the /etc/asterisk/misdn.conf, in a very standard way:

[general]
debug=0
method=standard
append_digits2exten=yes
bridging=yes
;tracefile=/var/log/asterisk/misdn.trace

[default]
immediate=yes
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
context=default
language=it
;nationalprefix=0
;internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0
txgain=0
dialplan=0

[TEports]
ports=1,2
context=from-pstn
msns=*
~

then:

chmod 755 /usr/lib/asterisk/modules

chown asterisk /dev/mISDN* -R
everything still OK

amportal start (I am using AMP )

OK.
when I try to access an external line, asterisk crashes with a segmentation
fault;
the dial string is correct
    -- Executing GotoIf("SIP/567-bb09", "1?20:21") in new stack
    -- Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s,20)
    -- Executing SetVar("SIP/567-bb09", "the_num=3481303063") in new stack
    -- Executing Dial("SIP/567-bb09", "misdn/1/3481303063") in new stack
    -- Called 1/3481303063
Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I am using Suse Linux 10, and I switched to default kernel (not SMP)
asterisk at asterisk01:~> uname -r
2.6.13-15.8-default

Any help will be gratly appreciated.
by the way: I read it could be possible to use chan_capi insted of
chan_misdn, laying on misdn: is it correct:  ?

And if it is, could anybody give me an advice on how ? I tried the 0.6.4
chan_capi version I succesfully installed on anothe box with Fritz!,
but in that case the capi driver for Fritz was present.

thank in advance,
Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it