[Asterisk-Users] IMACS800

Patrick Forbes pforbes at toronto.ca
Wed Mar 15 05:41:36 MST 2006

I take care of a system that has Premisys IMACS units in it. They are
setup in pairs and each pair uses a single T1 circuit connected to their
WAN Dual 8010 cards. In an effort to create a redundat T1 link I could
really use some help in configuring the units to use the second T1 port
when the other one fails (LOS and/or NOS).

Or do I need to put in a second WAN card for the redundancy feature to
work? If so, where can I get my hands on 10 of them and for how much?

Am I at the right place here?

Patrick Forbes
Wireless & Systems Technician
Information & Communications Systems
Toronto Fire Services
Works & Emergency Services
4330 Dufferin Street, Centre Block, 3rd Floor, Rm N218
Toronto, Ontario
M3H 5R9
Tel : 416-338-9568
Fax: 416-338-9404