[Asterisk-Users] There is lacking behind in recorded calls via sox

Mazhar Hussain mmazhar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 03:19:32 MST 2006

Hi ,

I have been using, Monitor (wav, ${CALLFILENAME}) to records calls from
extensions.conf and soxmix software to compiles calls. The problem I am
facing that for long calls more that 2 minutes there is disturbance in
sequence of calls, calls from both ends are not in sequence and there is
always lack behind from one end, I have tried a lot by checking different
version of Sox  but still I am facing same issue .Can any one of you will
let me know the reason of this lacking in calls form end after compilation
while calls conversation goes fine in live calls .

Thanks,

Mazhar

Nettechltd.com