[Asterisk-Users] IAX choppy sound

Stojan Sljivic - GDS stojan.sljivic at gdspartners.com
Wed Mar 15 02:02:33 MST 2006

Hi,

> Are you using Trunked IAX?
Currently we do not use trunking.

> How many calls at a time?
All the test we have performed so far were with only one active call.

> What codecs are you using?
We have set the bandwith=low, so I think that G.723.1, GSM, and LPC10 are in
the play.

> What is the ping time between the systems?
Ping stats are:
Server 1:
50 packets transmitted, 50 received, 0% packet loss, time 49491ms

Server 2:
50 packets transmitted, 49 received, 2% packet loss, time 49523ms

> Any error messages ?
There are no error messages in the console.

Regards,
Stojan Sljivic