[Asterisk-Users] SIP Jitter Buffer for 1.2.5

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Mar 15 01:47:56 MST 2006

14 mar 2006 kl. 19.00 skrev Robert Webb:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:32:02 +0100
>  Olle E Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:
>> 14 mar 2006 kl. 13.35 skrev Matt:
>>> Right saw that.   But I'm trying to get away from using CVS-HEAD :)
>> We all are. Every developer have switched from CVS to Subversion :-)
>> This is not the development branch, but the release branch code,
>> which we use to create the 1.2.x releases.
>> The jitterbuffer itself is *not* release branch code, it's very much
>> development. Please test it.
>> The "jitterbuffer" branch is based on svn trunk (the same as the
>> old  "CVS HEAD")
>> The "jitterbuffer-1.2" branch is based on the 1.2 branch HEAD
>> (meaning latest 1.2 version code).
>> /O
>
> Olle,
>
>   Pardon this dumb question please, but where are these test
> located. I looked under http://svn.digium.com and do not see them.
> I am not fluent in where everything is located and would like to do
> some testing on some of the other items such as the sip
> jitterbuffer. It will only be minimal but I would like to help
> where I can.

For viewing: http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/team/oej - then pick
a branch

For checking out

svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/oej/<name>  <name>

Use

jitterbuffer			for svn trunk + jitterbuffer
jitterbuffer-1.2 		for 1.2 + jitterbuffer
test-this-branch		for the test branch with a lot of cool stuff including
					the jitterbuffer

Thanks for testing!

/Olle

---