[Asterisk-Users] Can't get incoming call from POTS line...

Tripp Meister trippme at newportmotorsports.net
Tue Mar 14 23:19:06 MST 2006

I'm having some problems but I can't seem to find other info on this one at all.

What I'm using:
AAH 2.7.iso (this thing rocks) - default installation
X100P card for my single line home phone
X-Lite softphone

What I have configured in AMP:
Trunk - ZAP/g1
Incoming Route = / (only thing it does it send calls to "Digital Receptionist")
Outbound Route = 0 PSTN (using Trunk Sequence ZAP/g1)
Digital Receptionist
Extensions
 200 (ZAP)
 210 (SIP)
 220 (SIP)
Incoming Calls - send all calls to digital recep at all times and days

Problem:

I can make outgoing calls just fine from X-Lite but I HAVE to have an extension 200 setup for ZAP w/o it no outgoing calls will work.

When an incoming call comes in, nothing happens.  There's no answer and I can't figure out how or why.

BTW, I'm totally new to this (been a lurker for a while to try to figure this out and have read the WIKI which is very useful but not for this).

In the flash operator panel I can see the call come in but nothing happens.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Tripp