[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Native Sounds - in case you missed it...

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Mar 14 22:11:46 MST 2006

I discussed the native sounds with my boss the other day. We decided not to use them because there's only 197 sound files out of a total of >1200 installed on the system from asterisk and the asterisk-sounds packages. We wanted to have a consistent playback quality, rather than have it going up and down every time Asterisk switched from a ulaw file to a gsm etc.

Doug.