[Asterisk-Users] Im at VON and should see Mark Spencer tomorrow....any requests??

Gabriel Afana asterisk at gafana.com
Tue Mar 14 19:09:49 MST 2006

Hey Group,
    I am at VON in San Jose right now (the big VoIP expo/convention).  I
just sat through a 7 hour workshop on SIP.......ouch...wont be making that
mistake again.  Besides that, all they said is how becomming a TSP will not
make you any money as VoIP is not very profitable for companies to sell
:-(((((  Makes me feel great as that is all I am planning on doing :-(((

    Regardless, the expo starts tomorrow and I will be hitting up the Digium
booth and everyone will be there.  My first course of action is to ask Mark
what the real plans are and if there is any real progress in a true HA
solution for Asterisk.

    Any other special requests (Either Asterisk/Mark Spencer or anything
else VoIP related to check at the expo....every imaginable VoIP company is
here).

- Gabe